Are you looking for ideas to revamp your child’s room in your 3 BHK flat in B.T. Road? Make your kids’ room into a playful, creative zone by adding interesting elements like posters, printed lampshades, multi-layered bookshelves, a bean bag and many more quirky objects.
Here are 7 great ways by which you can dramatize your kids’ room in your 3 bedroom flat in Kolkata.
- Kids usually tend to throw things here and there and create a mess. So, to help them keep their things in an organized fashion make their closets in such a height from which can easily access it. Place benches, coat racks, and storage units in a low height in your kids’ room.
- Make your child’s’ room look more artistic by creating a continuous panel for artwork and paint the wall below it with chalkboard paint. Choose a vibrant color and give your child the freedom to make designs and drawings on the wall without the fear of repainting it.
- Get your kids excited about turning their lights off at night by installing glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling of their room. You can also opt for glow in the dark paints and make beautiful landscape sceneries or cityscape on the ceiling. Paint stars and moons on your kid’s ceiling or the sidewalls and give your child’s room a magical effect in your 3 BHK flat in B.T. Road.
- Temporary wall tattoos are gaining popularity in recent times. You will get plenty of patterns to choose from, and the price is quite affordable. Let your kids have fun decorating their room and creating innovative designs. These tattoos are removable and don’t leave any mark on the wall.
- Kid’s enjoy collecting cards, pictures, postcards, stickers or anything similar. So to make their collection game easier hang strings with clips across windows or walls and give your children room for creativity. There is no need to always put them up on corkboards.
- Make sure to include multiple types of lights in your kid’s room to brighten up your 3 bedroom flat in Kolkata. Your kid’s room should look bright and vibe with a ray of positivity. Install a table lamp or a reading light apart from the room light. Don’t forget to include a bathroom light near the bedside so that they don’t have to search for it in the middle of the night.
- While installing a dresser unit or other furniture pieces in your child’s room make sure to keep ample space for the future use of it when the child grows up. Let your child create an innovative signature and make designs on it like polka-dots or handprints.
Through all these ways you can get your child a playful canvas in your 3 BHK flat in B.T. Road and help them have a bright future.