Extravagant interior designing and decorating homes is what all of us dream of, so when you buy the best new flat in North Kolkata, decorate the way you want it with some good design tips. However, when decorating a new home, we only focus on our living room and bedrooms and do not give much attention to the additional ones. So here are some tips that you can execute for decorating your reading room so that it also feels equally welcoming and aesthetic as the rest of the rooms of your new flat in North Kolkata. BT road projects by Starom Millenia come with spacious rooms for all your requirements that you can deck up according to your preference, including a reading room as well.
Decorate Your Reading Room Smoothly
- Play with the layout if the aesthetic of standard bookshelves doesn’t appeal to you. Mix and match between vertical and horizontal placements or arrange your books in a group of three. Add some decorative bits here and there until you find a look you like.
- Why over-style when the books are the focal point of any aesthetic reading room? Make an area where you can show off your collection. Choose modern or Scandinavian-style furnishings. Select some artworks with colors that have warm undertones and take into account a soft throw across the sofa and possibly a faux fur rug under the coffee table to add to the calm and serene vibe.
- You may get to learn a lot about a book by going through its spine, but flipping the books backward creates a more coherent look (and a little mystery). If you have a massive book collection that differs in color, shape, and even genre, this is a terrific alternative to decorate your reading room in your new flat in North Kolkata.
- Many bookworms find libraries to be peaceful havens where they may read in peace. The design will capture the library vibe with a distinctive wallpaper resembling row of books. With various textures, the attractive reading nook will complete the comfortable look. Sink into a plush armchair and rest your feet on a swiftly knitted ottoman to transport yourself to another world.
- Why go to the traditional monochrome in black or white when you can paint your bookshelves a fun color? Try a different shade like pastel pink or a more vivid blue for a whimsical look. Use a melancholy color like scarlet red or deep green to create a moody look that’s excellent for rainy days spent indoors reading in the luxurious BT Road projects developed by Starom Millenia.
- Arranging books in the colors of a rainbow may encourage you to add bright splashes of color to your reading space, and you should take advantage of it. Many interior design trends favor color combinations such as blush or navy and white. However, a room incorporating tangerine, violet, teal, and lime may create a playful and free-spirited atmosphere.
Hopefully, these tips have been helpful and will give some ideas about decorating a reading room in the best new flat in North Kolkata and especially the top BT Road projects in Kolkata near you.