Kolkata is no longer the old city as we knew it. Its fast changing contour has rendered it the look of a power polis which it long deserved to be. Both north and south Kolkata are turning a new leaf every day to be at par with its pan Indian counterparts.
Panihati is a historical area by the Ganges falling under greater Kolkata. The BT Road or the Barrackpore Trunk Road passes by the locality which is the happening spot where one of the top developers in Kolkata, StarOm Realty, has come up with a residential estate which is an urban dream come true. It is the StarOm Millenia.
This Housing complex in North Kolkata is a located most conveniently.
It is –
- 500 to 700 meters away from both Dunlop and Rathtala crossing
- 9 kilometers from Ariadaha ferry
- Flanked by the Dum Dum and Shyambazar metro stations
- Closest to Belgharia railway station
Near to Central Modern School, Khalsa Model School, Adamas International School, Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) and Sagar Dutta Medical College & Hospital.
The best residential complex in North Kolkata StarOm Millenia’s salient features are as follows,
- 2 towered apartment with 2BHK and 3BHK flats.
- 856 to 1184 sq ft in size.
- Kids Pool – for children’s refreshment.
- AC Community Hall – for breezy evenings.
- AC Gymnasium – for stylish training.
- Landscaped Garden – for peace in greenery.
Swimming Pool- for adult’s exercise.
- AC Indoor Games Room – for those who are not so active.
- Badminton Court – for the sports enthusiast.
- CCTV with Security –for constant supervision and safety.
- Car Parking – for hassle-free traffic coordination.
- Intercom – for inter residential communication.
- WIFI – for the internet always.
Life here is nothing short of a fairy tale. Come enjoy a slice of Alice in Wonderland at B.T. Road, Kolkata.