If you think that a 2 BHK interior design needs to be minimalistic & furnished in a proper manner you are not wrong. As a homeowner, you can surely adopt minimalistic designs, but you can also have a look at the ones that looks straight out of the hotel suite.
From traditional orthodox decor to contemporary and neutral interiors can make a huge difference. Here in this particular write up, we will discuss in a nutshell how to emblemise a 2 BHK flat in North Kolkata. Keep reading to learn more about this blog.
1. Bringing lights into interiors in an effortless manner–
- Way back in the 1920s when modern designs began to emerge and in the 1960s when post-modern trends were highly sought after.
- There was a break from the traditional outset. These traditional dark interiors had closed-off rooms and small windows.
- Lights and airy rooms replaced them.
- Of late individuals are much in favour of letting natural light and air let in through glass windows, skylights and solar tubes.
- They can use translucent glass in privacy areas.
- These are the contemporary trends amongst owners of 2 BHK flat in North Kolkata that are highly followed.
- You can follow them your room is sure to be the cynosure of all eyes.
2. Opting For Vibrant Colours–
Using neutral colour tones like grey along with brown and black can be the ideal option and these colours are being extensively applied by homeowners. Just because you use neutral colour should not mean your interiors are boring. For instance, textural seagrass furniture creates an aesthetic appeal that is liked by all & sundry.
3. Use Of Natural Material Creating Alluring Interior & Exteriors–
With natural material, we mean wood furniture, but you can use organic substances like that of leather furniture for your interiors. The simple decorative elements when displayed through your home will create a distinct look. Organic materials like that wood along with slate and teak are proven materials that can make your house have a supreme touch.
4. Open up the interior with an open floor plan–
An open floor plan is ideal & iconic in contemporary homes as it creates a unified design and spurs up the aesthetic throughout your home. Try and bring innovative control and check out how the home looks like.
Here we have discussed four key ways of furnishing a 2 BHK flat in North Kolkata. These ideas are sure to drive a lot of positives for you. Keep reading we will be back with more ideas.